my weekend

The only Renaissance fair I ever went to was in Texas. We went on a school field trip. I have to say that it was one cool field trip.

All of the preformers depended on tips, so after every show a hat or something got passed around. There was a group of guys who ate mud, and a forest area with a human spider kinda thing. Plus a magican guy that I heckled a lot.

He had this girl up there he was gonna knock something out of her mouth with a whip, and he crack the whip and ask her to scream, but she wouldn't. After the second time he did this and she wouldn't scream I started to. It was funny till he decided I should be the one on stage. It was a real blast. Lucky for me he was right on target alltough I hear the next person wasn't so lucky...

Lots of shops and jousting. Turkey legs and giant pretzels. A printing press and a mint. All kinds of things.

I'd sure love to go again.

i forgot to add this. it had a museum of unnatural history that had a hobart that reminded me of unclehobart in that the one shown had the power to summon beer. :D those festivals seem like fun. hey spot and welcome to OT central. post lots now.

Back