My Wondrous Tree of Yuletide (big-ish pics)

BlurOfSerenity

here is my tree, it's pink, it sits on my computer desk, it has purple lights on it, and soon will have ornaments, and i got it at borders (yeah, the bookstore!) with my employee discount which made it $7.01, originally $10.

with no lights!

DSCF0431.jpg

LIT!!!

DSCF0438.jpg

and me being a camwhore .

treewhoring.jpg

HOLY CRAP WOW

in real life it's more magenta-y, like a hot pink, in the pictures it looks like more of a bright pink, it has more reddish tones in real life.... but yes, it is pretty freakin' pink :)

ash r said:
in real life it's more magenta-y, like a hot pink, in the pictures it looks like more of a bright pink, it has more reddish tones in real life.... but yes, it is pretty freakin' pink :)

Fuschia?....Hey I know someone with a set of Pumps that would match.Hey Gonz ,I found a tree that'll go with your shoes.

Since you're sharing a pic of your tree, I don't have one at the office, but here's my real tree all decorated at home.

That's one hell of a pink tree though. Don't think I ever saw one that color.

Uki Chick said:
I have no idea, why? We bought it on the 7th at Canadian Tire near my place.

I'll rephrase the question...

Are you responsible for the assassination of a poor, defenseless tree for no other reason than to torture it by keeping it fed and watered, while decorating it in a manner which mocked it's former life? ;)

Gato_Solo said:

Are you responsible for the assassination of a poor, defenseless tree for no other reason than to torture it by keeping it fed and watered, while decorating it in a manner which mocked it's former life? ;)
Hey..if David Suzuki says that it's great for the environment, it's fine by me :) ;)

Gato_Solo said:

no, i did not assassinate the tree, someone else did that for me.

Gato_Solo said:
So...an accomplice after the fact. What a cruel day this is. :mope:

I'm going to assasinate a tree on Sunday :D

Along with many of my extended family...it's mass treeocide :D

Back