NAACP wants NASCAR to ban confederate flag

wow cerise. thanks for posting that. the link with the flag guy links to a real interesting online store where one can purchase...

"
Take a Tour of Auschwitz Fakes: (DVD)
Felderer's Auschwitz Slide Show -digitally remastered for enhanced picture and sound! A DVD of pioneering revisionist Ditlieb Felderer's 1985 slide show of the Auschwitz-Birkenau forced labor camp, given before before a small audience of revisionists opposed by true believers in the
six million swindle. Felderer knows Auschwitz like no one else. His collection of 30,000 Auschwitz photo-sides, was destroyed in the arson of Zündelhaus. To the best of our knowledge, this is the last record of the best of those historic slides. Two hours on two DVDs.
$ 24.95"

... sweet! everyone get you some holocaust denial!!! kill whitey!!! yeah bitchez!!!

:eek13:

It's not my online store.

Do you dismiss the content of that story?

Do you think the NAACP fuels racism?

no, it's not your store. but one need not even go to that store, because there's plenty of similar crap on the site itself about "secrets of the masons," "secrets of the orthodox jews," white separatism, and, of course, glorious holocaust denial.

this is the kind of stuff you end up finding on the internet. it's pretty obvious why. as to the other stuff, i don't give a shit, and this is the extent of my commentary here.

Just for you I deleted the offending link. :kiss:

However it is strange that racism gets your feathers ruffled, but when it comes to sexism you're the first one to launch a misogynistic wisecrack.....

:shrug:

right. sexism is making fun of cheerleader-bimbo/superbitch VP candidates. you know, it's cool that your girl fulfills the two worst stereotypes of how women get ahead. yep, i make fun of that shit. me and virtually every real feminist out there.

racism? is anti-semitism racism? oh, oh, the white separatist thing, right. hey they often go together. is it really racism proper i'm against, or is it a broader stupidity that offends me so? hmmm, i wonder...

Back