Nalani´s graduating tonight

conmagloations of the higest order! my advic is get plastered and do not drive! :D join me in mine drunken stupor oh exotic woman from the islands! :headbang:

kuulani

Originally posted by Justintime
conmagloations of the higest order! my advic is get plastered and do not drive! :D join me in mine drunken stupor oh exotic woman from the islands! :headbang:

since she's gone, i'll take the liberty of answering for her ...

the ceremony starts in 3 hrs and the party should commence after that ... so give her about 5 hours and she'll be in a drunken euphoria :D

will you still be up?

my drunken state persisit that i may be going out like a light, i am amusing lelsie on ,msn, she is laughing at me :eek:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by L. Summerton
note the operative word "at". not with, "at". :D

That's what i was thinking :laugh:

nalani: psst...where are the beers to celebrate ??[/siz]

kuulani

she's in LA now, so I'll answer for her again ... :D

I do believe she had a lovely hangover ... beer, champagne, puckers, wild turkey, and tequilla will do that to a person (na, did I leave anything out?)

All I know is that I went to sleep around 2am, and she was still going :headbang:

zoom

i remember my College graduation night...I was inside a liquor store with a friend of mine from another school...drinking....during the graduation ceremonies....don't ask why...

nalani

Thanks for all the congrats!

Ku'u is right .. I was plastered ... but all these people gave me all these bottles and I couldn't be rude .. I had to have a little of everything ;)

and no ku'u, you didn't forget anything ... at least, I don't think you did .... *gagging just thinking about it* hehehe