nalani's birthday

Na, I hope he gets better! We had something similar in my family and in the beginning, it was touch and go as you said. But the more time goes on, the better the chances of everything turning out well. :)

You need to celebrate properly this weekend even though your birthday has passed. Remind that wonderful son of yours what you did for his birthday... At least you should get the backyard strung with lights, music playin on the stereo and coolers stocked with beer. :D

Damn I'm late! Hope your bro gets better Na! and hope you had a brilliant beer...errr birthday

Thanks once again all .. my brother is doing very well - he was released from the hospital and awaiting more tests on his liver (they found some abnormalities). I celebrated my birthday, my brother's release, and my daughter's return to school by going camping with the family ... big fun ... that is, until the battery in my Jeep died *ugh* ... but I so have to love my family ... whilst awaiting the man with the jumper cables, my family stayed and played kick ball making the most of the situation ... I was so feeling the love :D

Back