Name some "well adjusted" gay people in this threa

flavio

Banned
Name some "well adjusted" gay people in this thread

I'm heterosexual but I find the intolerance of some on this board sickening. We have 3 gays at my work (out of 30 employees) and they all know their stuff and do a great job. Good people.

I'll start the list off with:

1. Gandalf

I have gay and lesbian friends and i think they are all well adjusted. I even have a lesbian neighbor. The only thing i havent really figured out about her though is she is a stripper. I guess since she is not turned on by guys it makes it easier???

I have gay and lesbian friends and i think they are all well adjusted. I even have a lesbian neighbor. The only thing i havent really figured out about her though is she is a stripper. I guess since she is not turned on by guys it makes it easier???

3: Lesbian strippers :cocktail:

i'm really not sure what well adjusted means, so i'll just give some examples of people that i admire.

bob mould & grant hart from husker du.

My friends Gayle, Diana, Kim, Michael and Matt. :)

I heard Dave Matthews is gay, but I can't find any sources online to back that up.

My friends Stacy and Raymond

*nods in agreement with Prof* Freddy Mercury .... *moment of silence*

hey greenie - I thought Dave Matthews was married? Guess it gives new meaning to the song .. .. the space between ..

ooh - that was a bad joke :D

one of the guys i work with is gay.

my cousin is gay.

my friends jed, andrew and mark are gay.

i have only met a few gay people i didn't like and that's because they were crap people, nothing to do with their sexuality.

Liberace

liberace.jpg

Micheal Jackson

_1043073_jack_150.jpg

Originally posted by ris
bob mould rules! i used to love sugar but i've not heard of any of his solo stuff.

his solo stuff is great as well, check out his self titled alblum. my band is working on a cover of gee angel for our live shows.

back to topic: two of the three guys from a band that is largely responsible for the type of rock music that got big in the early 90's were gay & they wrote some of the most incredible songs that i have ever heard.

I have to agree with ris .. I honestly don't care if you're gay or straight, if you do or don't believe in G(g)od, are rich or poor (though I like having rich friends ;))... the only kind of people I can't stand are stoopid ones :D

s4 - are you saying that you think Michael Jackson is a well-adjusted homosexual? The man isn't even well-adjusted to his face! hehehehehe

his solo stuff is great as well, check out his self titled alblum. my band is working on a cover of gee angel for our live shows.

back to topic: two of the three guys from a band that is largely responsible for the type of rock music that got big in the early 90's were gay & they wrote some of the most incredible songs that i have ever heard.

Here's dating myself....

I saw Husker Du in 1985 at a place in Toronto called Larry's Hideaway....a piss-soaked dive. They were touring on New Day Rising. It was a great show.

Btw, I have a feeling that all the members of Husker Du were gay. The one you didn't mention, Greg Norton, had that big handle-bar mustache. My friends and I figured he was gay, cuz of that 'stache, long before we knew about Bob Mould and Grant Hart.

Like alot of people in this thread, I have quite a few gay and lesbian friends and they're all cool.

Back