Name some "well adjusted" gay people in this threa

Originally posted by greenfreak
I'm not sure about Alanis... Does anyone have a credible source for that? So many of her songs, she sings about men (she does say 'he' and such) and she's said that they are all based on real boyfriends. (as per a recent show on Bravo, 'Musicians') Maybe that was in the past and she's only realized her sexuality recently? *shrug*

I know that she's had boyfriends, probabaly should be in the Bi-sexual category.

Originally posted by MuFu

NO WONDER WE ARE DISTURBED
Although Nick (Centurion Strategy) sent me that so I guess it could just be a little fantasy of his... ;)

MuFu.

No, this is real; I watched it slack-jawed with amazement on a "too-rude-for-early-evening" out-take & bloopers show, and it remains one of the most hysterical pieces of television I've ever witnessed. I'm pretty sure it was never actually broadcast on kids TV - just post-filming antics, I'm certain - but the clip definitely exists and has been publicly broadcast. If you have KaZaa or similar you might try trawling for an .mpg of it.

Regards,
MDL

I certainly will!!! Thanks.:D

Any idea what to search for... "rainbow outtakes" or something like that?

MuFu.

And I was the one who first used that phrase here at OTC "well adjusted gays" but nobody gave me credit :(

Back