nasty

Ok, what kind of nasty?? I am deciding if I'm gonna click...more than likely I will but a more specific heads up would be appreciated.

Nixy said:
Ok, what kind of nasty?? I am deciding if I'm gonna click...more than likely I will but a more specific heads up would be appreciated.
I'm thinkin its a praying mantise eating a meal/husband.

Leslie said:
grosser than bukkake :sick:

and
minigoatse.gif

*can you freakin believe they have a smilie for that :alienhuh:

*peek*

paul_valaru said:
oh god geist flashbacks

the horror, the horror

I think you mean "goaRAIDtse" (added the RAID to keep spiders from linking to OTC when someone searches for the actual word.)trust me you don't want to do a search on Google for images :shudder:

A.B.Normal said:
I think you mean "goaRAIDtse" (added the RAID to keep spiders from linking to OTC when someone searches for the actual word.)trust me you don't want to do a search on Google for images :shudder:

you are correct, it has been so long since i have tried to subject someone to that horror, that I forgot it's name....I was almost free, now I am imprisoned again, my mind filled with the horrors that lie awaiting the unwary, just one click and you are trapped, sounds like a japanese horror movie..should be call it "The Ring"

*walks away to get a thesauraus, to look up horror*

Well its Leslie's fault ,I had to go look up bukkake figuring thats what she was talking about ,but didn't recognise the name .I've been twice grossified in less than an hour .:hmm:

A.B.Normal said:
Well its Leslie's fault ,I had to go look up bukkake figuring thats what she was talking about ,but didn't recognise the name .I've been twice grossified in less than an hour .:hmm:

lol, now tell your friends to order it at a sushi restaurant.

A.B.Normal said:
actually in Japan its noodles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake

still not worth the risk of ordering it IMO.

yep, you either get good noodles, or all the waiters standing around you, and not to sing happy birthday

bash.org def. Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser

paul_valaru said:
bash.org def. Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser
:rofl3:

I once saw lotsa pics of bukkake gingerbread cookies. Cookie is "kake" in Norwegian, so now I always think of gingerbread cookies when I hear the term. :alienhuh:

Well...if you are surrounded by men and they tell you

"Open your mouth and close your eyes,
we'll give you a big surprise" -
chances are...it's not going to be a cookie, eh

I am at the point where I have NO clue what you guys are talking about...or rather how all of the things you are talking about fit together...and I'm also just about at the point where I don't even wanna click the link...

Back