Need a Screen Capture Program

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Is there such a thing? I am sure I've heard of it before. A program that will take screen captures or something?

Anyone know anything about this?

yeah....I had one once......can't remember the name of it

when it comes to me, I'll be back.

Macs have them built in. And plenty of others available to. I'm not sure but SnapsPro may have a PC version.

You do know the PrintScreen key really works, right? Just press it, then open up paint or any other graphics program, and paste. If you just want the current window, press alt PrntScrn and it will just get that window.

If you want an easier route, there is a program called Printkey, You can get a 30 day trial for ithere.

Gah, its driving me nuts....I used one about two years ago and it worked great--completely invisible. Now what was the name?!?!?!

PT, judging from the shoutbox earlier, I think she wants one that will take them every few seconds or minutes or whatever to see what the user is doing. ;)

It can autosave every minute, I think you can change the timing too, but you'll end up with a full hard drive if you leave it on.

Ok, just looking at the settings now. You can save the screen every ten seconds, in bmp, jpg, png, gif, or a couple others, different qualities. You can even tell it when to start and stop capturing.

Back