need some advice and opinions to give my brother...

Sam you didnt respond but here is the email and links I promised you

Hi Eric,
Sorry I did not get this to you yesterday. I ended up staying home due to the bad weather and do not have an e-mail account at home or know how to connect to my e-mail system at work from home.

There are of course may web sites for information on birth control. I just did a "google" search and was easily linked to several. I found the "withdrawl" method under www.ultimatebirthcontrol.com on the left column. The article puts "withdrawl" under Mythical Methods of Birth Control discussion area because, of course, it does not work.

Other good web sites are www.plannedparenthood.org/bc/ or www.metrokc.gov/health/famplan/birthcontrol .

We had Jan and John (neighbors acroos the street) over for dinner last night. It was a relaxed evening talking about grade B movies, movies we liked and managing the Will and estate of relatives once they have based on. Jan's father died in the Apring and she has been managing his estate until all the money is distributed, all tax form are completed and the estate is closed. Dad of course had a lot of experience and was able to give her good advise.

Dad and I are almost packed for vacation. We leave on Friday. I'll e-mail you either tomorrow or Thursday with details of the flights, ships etc.

How are things going so far?

Mom

Back