NEW CONTEST

PuterTutor said:
I call foul. I was not aware that dirty words were allowed in the contest. I call do-over. :mad2:

i should have clarified.

YOU CAN CURSE LIKE DIRTY LITTLE SAILORS. TOO BAD IT WON"T MAKE YOU FUNNY.

Child, don't get me started, I will come after you and crush you with my giant Puerto Rican foot, and then make you restreak my hair with white when the roots come back.

The Simpsons put it best when Lisa played the role of Joan of Arc.
"I am here to lead the French to victory!"
"Victory? But we don't even have a word for that."

You're Puerto Rican? Looked more of an Anglo to me. :shrug: Although the scary pics I have seen of you make me wonder if you're the type to rip off a persons head and shove a kitten down their neck.

I am suffering from rare and deadly diseases, poor scores on final exams, extreme virginity, fear of being kidnapped and executed by anal electrocution, and guilt for not forwarding out 50 billion fu**ing chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe that if you send them on, then that poor 6 year old girl in Arkansas with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her off to the travelling freak show.

So what, you own a pair of Puerto Rican shoes? Do you know Rico Suave'?

Chain Letter Type 1:

(scroll down)

Make a wish!!!

No, really, go on and make one!!!

Oh please, they'll never go out with you!!!

Wish something else!!!

Not that, you pervert!!

Is your finger getting tired yet?

STOP!!!!
Wasn't that fun?

Hope you made a great wish! :)

Now, to make you feel guilty, here's what I'll do. First of all, if you don't send this to 5096 people in the next 5 seconds, you will be raped by a mad goat and thrown off a high building into a pile of manure.

It's true! Because, THIS letter isn't like all of those fake ones, THIS one is TRUE!! Really!!! Here's how it goes:

*Send this to 1 person: One person will be pissed off at you for sending them a stupid chain letter.
*Send this to 2-5 people: 2-5 people will be pissed off at you for sending them a stupid chain letter.
*Send this to 5-10 people: 5-10 people will be pissed off at you for sending them a stupid chain letter, and may form a plot on your life.
*Send this to 10-20 people: 10-20 people will be pissed off at you for sending them a stupid chain letter and will napalm your house.

Thanks!!!! Good Luck!!!

Back