New guy in town

electric_mind

Hello, my fellow citizens. This is your Minister of Ramblings speaking. I have been in the office for some minutes now and its starting to get very bizarre. Mainly it's the smell. It's driving me nuts. Do you guys know of any good deodorants? Or a good plumber fwif. I can see now why noone wanted this office. Well, let's cut to the chase: I haven't been able to bathe in 5 days. The water heater just blew up on me and the rest of the office is quickly deteriorating. To make things worse, some sex-starved homeless guy is sleeping on my desk and brought his cart with him.
But I'm not here to talk to you about the past. (or present I guess). I'm here to talk about the future. I welcome you all to OTC and... [what... oh... so i'm the new one in here... ok...] ehem... I mean... I hope we all get along and share our diverse points of view without flaming each other (and that goes for YOU, yeah YOU, that guy sitting on the left eating those chips).
Sincerely,
The Management.

peterska2

you sound nicely mad electric mind so unless you wanna end up like me who is talking to themselves and doesn't even understand half their own posts then you might wanna not visit too many of my threads. Of course you can always have a laugh at my expense if you do visit them.

Welcome to OTC the house of the nutters

peterska2

i totally agree with you.

might be one of those cases of hoping that certian people dont end up in the same threads because no sense will ever happen again though.

*looks around*

Damn - I'm talking about me agian

electric_mind

Thank you all for the warm welcome home... except for you SpiceMan! I know who you are and I'm calling you up right now (oh and for you guys who think Im making this up -- just ask him... he claims he was born in Brazil but i dont believe that, im sure he is 100% Argentine -- as Argentine as Nito Artaza or Bergara Leuman).
Well, with all that behind us, we can now take a look at a great something I've got in store for all of us (including me). Its a website called 665, written by a weirdo and its definitely my favorite website.
My suggestion:
If you don't know it
go and take a look.
And if you do, good for you (hey haiku anyone?)

Thanks and have a good flight,
- your pilot.

dragonstar

SpiceMan said:
omfg, and i thought i was screwed...

You will be screwed SpiceMan once electric_mind and i are finally together, in more ways than you could possibly imagine.
And as for the everyone else, hands off this one, he's mine, electric_mind is mine i tell you, MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

peterska2

dragonstar said:
You will be screwed SpiceMan once electric_mind and i are finally together, in more ways than you could possibly imagine.
And as for the everyone else, hands off this one, he's mine, electric_mind is mine i tell you, MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dragonstar :wave:

Welcome to OTC:beerbang:

AlphaTroll

dragonstar said:

So then - you & EM are gonna screw SM in more way sthan one????? Can I watch? Might even be able to give ye a few tips here & there ;)

Welcome to OTC guys - first time I've seen a 3some actually join together - usually we just pick them up as we go along..........ah, who am I kidding - it's a frekin' orgy in here (dontcha just love it?) :swing:

electric_mind

AlphaTroll said:
So then - you & EM are gonna screw SM in more way sthan one????? Can I watch? Might even be able to give ye a few tips here & there ;)

Welcome to OTC guys - first time I've seen a 3some actually join together - usually we just pick them up as we go along..........ah, who am I kidding - it's a frekin' orgy in here (dontcha just love it?) :swing:
Yeah! S&M with SM, EM amd DS!
Tune in next Friday night - 10pm... jokes and orgy!
I met an attractive pair of identical twins. One of 'em said "We have fantasies too, but we can't find 4 guys who look alike."...
I'm pretty normal now sexually. I used to be quadrasexual. That means you do anything with anyone for a quarter. :D

Silver lady

Ha ha I'm not the only Newbie on here thank god!! at least I can hide away and watch others make fools of themselves too!! as many who know me will know I have a wicked sence of humour at times but need a few pints to get going! Ooops shouldn't have said that!! :devious: Welcome all the other newbie's I think we will all have fun here! :evilcool: