New ink.

CheeseRocket

With the power out here in De the GF and I decided to visit the parlor.

Her - tounge peircing.

Me: This -

(BTW - Nothing to do with the band, I just love their emblem.)

488162_5204794741730472598_vl.jpg

I made that up, sorry. There's hope yet. :)

BTW Cheese, if you ever dislocate your shoulder it'll fuck that thing right up.

MuFu said:
I made that up, sorry. There's hope yet. :)

Well to be quite honest I was unimpressed before you made up the band....No wonder nothing when I googled it.

I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade or anything....What's important is he likes it.

markjs said:
Well to be quite honest I was unimpressed before you made up the band....No wonder nothing when I googled it.

You googled "orifice"? Oh man, that must have been nasty. :D

As of yet she prolly can't stick it out far enough to get a pic...damn, those things swell up BAD (the only thing keeping me on edge about getting one)

CheeseRocket said:
With the power out here in De the GF and I decided to visit the parlor.

Her - tounge peircing.

Me: This -

(BTW - Nothing to do with the band, I just love their emblem.)

488162_5204794741730472598_vl.jpg

im not a fan either but that is a good tat. remember to keep putting the lotion on it,no swimming and keep it out of the sun for a few weeks. are you a fan of tool? it is the same singer but the bands are very different

TOOL, APC...my best friend is like in love with Maynard (my best friend is a guy). He will eb disappointed that I didn't reconize the symbol...

I am a fan of their music, yes. I was an avid Tool listener until APC released MDN, that got me really into Tool. I have all of their released CD's and look forward to the next one. I got the 13th step on Monday... good CD.

But to itererate... It's not really about the bad. I just thought it'd make a bad ass Tattoo.

Back