New ink.

I didn't realize that was Maynard from Tools band....I must give it a listen becaue I always was a big Tool fan.

markjs said:
I didn't realize that was Maynard from Tools band....I must give it a listen becaue I always was a big Tool fan.

heres the story as I have heard it(though I hate APC i am a fan of tool and always will be). APC was founded by one of Tools roadies. Maynard sang as a favour to him and even produced the album for him. he also wanted to keep busy since its obvious Tool doesnt make albums often.

Nixy said:
MONDAY?!

It came out Tues!

Guy I play Paintball with owns a local shop.

I went in Monday to see if he got it. he did. He was busy watching the door with 2 youths he caught shoplifting and asked me to just leave cash on the counter.

Hey! Nice eyes your GF has!

I can't say that I'm fond of the whole "Put this piece of surgical steel in my tongue" idea, but then again...I'm not her dentist.

freako104 said:
and to think some people are getting their tongues split ;)
nasty but cool at the same time...im in agreement with tool being musical gods but I havnt heard APC....will have to look into this

Or the ppl who have sooo many piercings on their face -they look like something from the movie Hell raiser??????? :lol2:

i have 3 facial piercings besides my ears. i have my eyebrow, nose, and labre pierced. i wear small jewelery so it doesn't look like i had an accident at the ball bearing plant. i used to have my tongue pierced several years ago but it really screwed up the way i ate....cheese, if your girl is still not used to eating with it give her some gummy bears, thats amusing, truly...you can't eat gummy bears without full use of your tongue...also, i have this lauren hutton-esque gap in my front two teeth and i used to always run the jewelery post up in it and leave it there sorta clicking it against my teeth....then i would forget i had done this and answer the phone or something and go to talk and that shit hurt. got really drunk one night and the jewelery came out and i didn't feel like messing with it. next day the hole was closed up.

Back