New lamer spotted

I don't think that kinda stuff is going to be appreciated by the mods here. I would edit it myself if I were you....this is a nice and friendly community, not a warez site. Or a site that advertises it.

yeah, i'm afraid this is in contravention of the aup, it would be appreciated if you would remove the link before the moderators of this forum have to do it :)

thanks.

Don't be scared. I'm used to the hard world of cracks, serialz and other not so legal stuff....

Not that I own illegal software...:eek6:

:D

But that kind of shit doesn't belong here. Period.

Has nothing to do with newbies....everybody knows every AUP at every board doesn't allow that kind of trash.
Just being annoying, that's all he/she is trying to be....and that is working pretty well.

Somehow I get the idea he didn't do that himself :D

But once he asked...we'll flood him :D

O wait, I'm too lazy to do so....bye bye Katz. it's been a pleasure having you around here. See ya!

ROFL.

fury could've been here sooner if my programs weren't dropping like flies, AIM and ICQ closed the second I tried using them, AIM Express never even opened, and IE's losing windows and then finding them again. :mad: Time to reboot.

I'm too lazy to spam him myself, but I'm not too lazy to sign him up for every newsletter I can find. Oh, and post his address in a few newsgroups. No problem whatsoever doing that. :headbang:

Back