new piggies

kuulani

We got two new pigs. They were hanging around the pen that houses our one pig. One boar and one smaller piggie.

Can't wait to cook 'em up :licklips:

Had a cow the whole family called T-bone when I was a kid. I never really made the connection that we ate our cows until I saw him get shot. I never named another cow, or anything else that I knew we were going to eat.

I know where the meat comes from but i prefer to think that the animals were raised on big farms rather than with a loving family. No love means they'll prolly be happy to die.

WOOHOO!!! Now we definitely have piggies for the baby's party!!!

You shoulda been there when Brada and Paka were trying to get them into the pen! It was hilphreakinglarious .. you could hear Paka screaming from our house :D ... Keali'i can't wait til it's time to slice and dice :D

You've never lived until you've killed your own food. Braining a cow with a 2 pound ball-peen hammer really makes you appreciate steak.

Yup ... killing makes you so hungry ;) Plus, if you kill your own, at least you know where it comes from.

Woo-hoo, now we have pigs for the baby's 1st birthday party. You guys better save up $$ to fly down to Hawaii ... I'm inviting all of you now, there's no excuse for not being able to come down :D

Used to tease ma ex about her pet sheep, would shout out "LAMB CHOPS!" at various times and spoile the mood :laugh:

Could do wiv some pork chops right about now though :D

kuulani said:
I'm inviting all of you now, there's no excuse for not being able to come down :D

Well, I can put back about $12 a week. The flight's about $4000. That makes ..... I hope that kid was born on Feb 29.

You guys must REALLY like to party! Already planning baby's first birthday!

1st parties are HUGE in Hawai'i!! The party is the reason I gave birth to my daughter :D

Seriously though, about 900 or so people were invited to my nieces 1st party ... and majority of those people were family :eek:

prof, only $12? Can't you cut back on the Mooseheads for awhile? :D

hehehe .. the reason we have children and get married is so that we can have parties! :D

My sister's wedding was huge too .. and again, mostly family ...

Prof .. cut back on the Moosehead ... eat only one meal a day ... and walk to work .. that'll get you the money you need .. and believe me, the party will be well worth it ;)

:D

950 people......which would mean statistically about 500 women, of which 300 would be married or are still a child......

200 women for me :eek:

mewants to go :D

Back