New Pocket Rocket...(gun related)...

Every gun I ever onwed was company owned and sank with the boat. The one I miss most, and I don't know anything about guns is a small M-16. I don't know where it came from and why it was so small but shooting that thing was fun. I carry two batons for protection. :)

Guys, if I believed that the general populace should be allowed to be armed I'd move to the states. If 50% of the guns on the streets illegally here didn't come across the border from the states I wouldn't give a flying fig what kinda gun control you guys have.

I feel safer when the majority of the people are NOT armed, and those that are can be arrested for being so. I live in a country where it is illegal to carry a gun and I like it that way. I have stated the issues I have with the general populace being allowed to carry guns, but I have not told anyone here that they shouldn't own a gun...your country allows it so it's your choice. I just wish people wouldn't bring them here.

Also, you're not allowed to carry ANY concealed weapons here (including knifes) and I like it that way.

Guys, if I believed that the general populace should be allowed to be armed I'd move to the states. If 50% of the guns on the streets illegally here didn't come across the border from the states I wouldn't give a flying fig what kinda gun control you guys have.

I feel safer when the majority of the people are NOT armed, and those that are can be arrested for being so. I live in a country where it is illegal to carry a gun and I like it that way. I have stated the issues I have with the general populace being allowed to carry guns, but I have not told anyone here that they shouldn't own a gun...your country allows it so it's your choice. I just wish people wouldn't bring them here.

Ironically, because most people feel as you do, it gives the enemy (criminals) courage. The probability of encountering n armed civilian is in their favor, which is too bad.

I have no particular love affair with guns. I do prescribe that an armed populace is a safer populace though.

Criminals will have guns regardless...I'm more worried about the people who have no real intention of hurting anyone but they're just too stupid to properly handle a gun...those who wouldn't make an effort to break the law and buy a gun if they were illegal.

They're too stupid to handle something that they know is dangerous ... and you're not stopping them from voting or breeding? There's something wrong with that logic.

Back