New to me...

chcr

Too cute for words
Variation on the Nigerian banker scam?
Important Message

Dear Brother/Sister.

Good day,

My name is Smith David Fitte, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein’s family. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you may keep our share for banking.

We are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, No strings attached, just for you to help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic means to shipping the money out as military cargo, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This is risk free.

Respectfully,

- SMITH DAVID FITTE

:lloyd:

Smith david Fitte ? lol

Man oh man... can't they come up with decent names? That sounds like an English prep school name from the 20s.

They should at least hire someone to type the letter for them if they wanna get away with it. Noone talks like that!

Took somebody long enough to come up with it...
If you think about it why go to people you don't know for help? 25 mill is a lot of cash...

Man, the whole thing is just so pathetically put together it's offensive. Goodness, have these people not even passed remedial English? Flippen products of government schooling I am sure.

But then the metal pulley might end up mangling yer bits. That would be unthinkable.. Unless of course their plan is mangle the female of the species with a rubber chicken pulley thingie.

This chicken dildo thing is reminding me of something - pretty sure we have had this discussion *scratches arse....think dammit think.....* *farts*

Think it was here

Read through some of the oldies today - dyamn, some of the drunken posts I made had me hanging my head in shame! On the other hand there were some utterly hilarious posts among the dribble.

AlphaTroll said:
Read through some of the oldies today - dyamn, some of the drunken posts I made had me hanging my head in shame! On the other hand there were some utterly hilarious posts among the dribble.
I can quite understand the sentiment.....and I still giggling about the notion of showing up at airport security in nothing but my flip flops carrying a gallon of massage oil.

And idea of the whole BB thing....Paul's chicken idea got me cracking up as I recently watched Little Nicky - at some point an oke dies and ends up in hell, then gets chased around by a horny bird.....

Dear Chase Bank Customer,

It has come to our attention that your account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run in any future problems with the online service.

Attention: This update is required for Mastercard -MCD card holders- only! Please remember : Chase Bank will never ask you for your Personal Identification Number or ATM PIN via email !
To get started please click the link below:

*link removed to protect the click-happy*

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours then your ability to use your online account will become restricted.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact our customer support department any time at:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Chase Bank system.

Sincerely,
Edward Blythe, Chase Bank

© Copyright 2006, Chase Bank Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Back