New TV!

rrfield

Homer (aka Max Power): Kids, there's three ways to do things. The right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way!
Bart: Isn't that the wrong way?
Homer (aka Max Power): Yeah, but faster!

Altron

HomeLAN said:
And thus, NOT THE FUCKING SAME. Clear yet?

Professur said:
Of course, 99 44/100th percent isn't 100%, or Ivory wouldn't make the distinction either.

Silver, grey, or black box. Either on top of, under, or next to your TV. Video connections. Integrated TV tuner, recorder, and storage device. Allows both recording and playback of television.

Altron

I really don't see the reason to get so pissed off about a fucking tv recording device.

Please point me to the post where I said that they were exactly the same thing.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So under that line of reasoning an aeroplane is just a fancier car. Nice one.

Altron

Luis G said:
So under that line of reasoning an aeroplane is just a fancier car. Nice one.

An airplane is designed to do a very similar thing as a car. It's a lot closer to a car than a piece of cheese is.

There's not that huge of a gap between a TiVo and a VCR as you make it out to be. It's like the difference between a walkman and an ipod. They both do the same thing, just have different ways of doing it.

rrfield

well, you are acting rather childish about it. it's a digital video recorder. kinda like a video casette recorder for the new millenium.

woops, im ignored now.

wasnt there a thread about why posting is down?

Altron

I'm kinda liking this whole 'being agreed' with thing.

Well, as seen in the BBQ thread, he appears to have impaired his judgements with the use of alcoholic beverages. Online version of a bar brawl anyone?

Altron

HPIM0987.jpg

The finished setup. Don't mind the blurriness and the DVDP being hooked up through composite on the front (having some s-video probs)