New Years Eve

Weeeeee!! Got everything nearly organised (if you knew the bunch of guys that I'm 'organising' this with, you'd pity me), after about 5 hours of solid planing, we finally have the venues sortted out *eye twitxh* now to issue who brings what!! *eye twitch* Wish me luck :p

How many venues?? We tried that one year but since so many places had reservations required for New Year's or insane prices to get in, we found a nice irish bar and stayed there for the rest of the night. :D

Ardsgaine said:
Well, we had about three bags worth of chocolate as stocking stuffers, plus another box that I bought for Jan because she wanted her very own chocolate truffles. On top of that, she baked a couple dozen chocolate chip cookies, some of these things she called wedding cookies (white sugared balls-- there's a joke there, but I'll leave it for someone else), sugared pecans, and some pistachio icebox cookies. And on top of that, we've had a ton of leftovers from the two Christmas dinners we ate.

Every time I walk past the bathroom scales they wince. So far I've been afraid to assess the damage. I need to go on an exercise binge first. :p

Let me help you, send me some of the cookies and stuff so you can't eat it. :)

We tried that one year but since so many places had reservations required for New Year's or insane prices to get in, we found a nice irish bar and stayed there for the rest of the night.

My front room's the cheapest venue in town and the drinks are on the house. :)

It'll be just another night for me. Probably have a couple of drinks, watch TV and fall asleep before the climax. Oh, I get my staples out that day too....woohoo.

This year, I am going to my friend Corrie's. Me and my kids and her and her hubby and kids and I believe there will be others there with thier kids... not sure.

I plan on NOT driving :D

greenfreak said:
How many venues??
Just Two :D See, we're planing on going to the one guys place during the day, early evening for a braai (a Barbeque (Sp??) in American terms -BBQ), then early evening we're off to another friend's place to see the New Year in.

Reason's why we gotta have two place - Guy1 has a pool - YIPEE!! Guy2- His house has become the traditional New Years spot.

Reason why we're not getting all fancy and going out to a pub/club/resturant or something for the celebrations, we're students, pretty broke ones at that :p

I can't wait, it's gonna be such fun!!

*bounce* :D

going to an unc's house, then after that going to a party with friends, i'll probably get home at 9am of jan 1st :D

I'll be here ...posting Shouts....:rolleyes:

Hey....its what I do....:(

Everybody travel safely and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

nambit said:
house party at CenturianStrategy's place. that RecklessLeper dude will be there too.

By the sounds of things there will be a large amount of sex on the beach and, apparently, eggnog... although i'm still not convinced about the latter....

bring on many good times :)

ew... eggnog...

i'm a-starting early kids. my house complete with two o' me bestest mates and me brudder, a Dolby Digital connected PS2, 72 cans of lager, vast amount of pizza, 1pm start. :headbang:

can life get any better?

i have no plans for new years, but i wont be getting under Gonz's desk, that's for sure :D

RecklessLeper said:
i'm a-starting early kids. my house complete with two o' me bestest mates and me brudder, a Dolby Digital connected PS2, 72 cans of lager, vast amount of pizza, 1pm start. :headbang:

i'll be back tomorrow at some point.

do we still need to get you suited and booted for john's?

and i can confirm that PS2 GTA Vice City rocks.

nah mate, i'm suited and booted ;) nothing fancy, but then... do I really need it? :D

Yes GTA Vice City does indeed rock. So does Burnout 2. And Metal Gear Solid 2...

So, Q, S4 and Aunty can be counted in my under the desk expedition, huh? It's safer than allowing 500k amateurs drink & drive testing.

RecklessLeper said:
ew... eggnog...

can life get any better?
Actually you could throw some whores and blowjobs in the mix...

Back