New Year's Plans?

Together with friends or family can make it fun. You could make it a romantic night with him too.

Personally I am not doing anything that I know of yet

Let's just say that my dad told me that I should work on building up a decent alcohol tolerance, and I take his advice rather seriously.

well, we (close friends and family) all gather at the compound - no need to drive anywhere, lots of food and games, and you sleep where you fall .. also, we bring our christmas trees and bunch them together and decorate it with wishes for the new year written on paper and sparklers and a 10,000 firecracker garland and set it ablaze at the stroke of midnight... I love New Year's Eve.

So...not only do you maim trees for your personal amusement over Christmas, you immolate it on New Years. I'm quite sure you'd feel different if somebody cut off your feet, and then burned you alive to celebrate New Years two weeks later...Tree assassin...;)

Let the amateurs have at it.

Stay home & eat/drink/get stoned/have sex/play monoply/eat moonpies/watch Dick CLark try to talk from the left side/whatever strikes your fancy.

i watched dick clark and i never knew he had strokes. I was really shoked when i seen him talk.

Back