New York Fries

:confuse3:

Is that one of those things that are supposed to be from a certain place but really arent? Like Russian dressing and Canadian Geese? ;)

Seriously, never heard of the stuff. Are they fat fries? Seasoned? What makes them so good?

From what I can tell, its some sort of salad bar approach. The base template is a bunch o damn fries stuffed into a 7-11 cup and drenched with any number of oddball mixes. I saw them in Edmonton... but not NYC. I guess its exactly what your first impression is. Its an article in name brand only without basis in reality.

Of all the places you can buy them, you can't get any in NYC. :laugh:

One of the toppings is gravy. I've been doing that since high school-going to the diner and getting a plate of fries and a cup of brown gravy. God that's good. I miss eating greasy fattening food. :(

You can get them in a lot of countries. I really like them, but they are always hot hot hot. I always end up burning my mouth. Stupid, I know. Beeeh.

canada korea australia UAE .... thats not what I would call 'lots of countries'. how in the heck does Korea rate getting NYC fries when I cant even find them in Waterloo, Iowa first?

Lol, I've been to three of those four countries. What I mean though was that you can buy similiar type of food. I know in Singapore there is a small chain that sells only fries with all this extras. And if I recall correctly Switzerland too.

I was rooting through naan recipies last night and all 20 versions seemed to be wildly different. Theres no telling what real naan is supposed to be. The vegan one that youve linked too is the most wierd one yet because it doesn't have any dairy. Real naan has yogurt.

Back