Newbie here

millie

Hi guys and girls

I joined today and i am really enjoying this site, my friend mentioned this site and gave me the link so here i am.

I am not sure if this is in the right place though :(

My name is millie am from the UK love gossiping lol and making new friends. I also like watching loads of TV, i am that bad i run a TV Show Fan Forum as i cant get enough, but its nice to find a forum like this which seems really refreshing and relaxing.

Looking forward to meeting new people and making friends, i am on msn so feel free to add me on anytime :[email protected]

Speak to ya laters! :D

unclehobart

Gracious good monrning/afternoon/tea to you m'dear.

*adjusts monocole*
*deep bow*

Whom was it that reccomended thou towards us? ... or is it a tight lipped secret?

millie

Thanks guys for the warm and warped welcome i think i am gonna love it here :)

Yes i know TV is evil but i am addicted see how bad it is....... :evilcool:

Yes its 4pm so afternoon here, hey we don't drink that much tea lol. :la:

millie

Rainy ole UK, England to be exact place called Surrey.

Ah no i am drinking the hard stuff at the mo Pepsi ;) Anyone fancy one? :)

Uki Chick

Welcome to our neck of the woods! Seems whomever sent you this way forgot to mention that bringing beer is a necessity! No one comes here empty handed!

Enjoy yourself!

Starya

Oh no! Not another newbie! We hate newbies here! Go away!

Hang on.. Is that Lex and Clark I see in your siggy? Hm. Ok then. You can stay. But wipe yer feet.

:D

millie

Uki Chick said:
Welcome to our neck of the woods! Seems whomever sent you this way forgot to mention that bringing beer is a necessity! No one comes here empty handed!

Enjoy yourself!

Oh no she forgot to tell me, here hows this *millie hands over some champas to Uki Chick* :)

Oh no! Not another newbie! We hate newbies here! Go away!

Hang on.. Is that Lex and Clark I see in your siggy? Hm. Ok then. You can stay. But wipe yer feet.

Oh no *millie sad now* Yes tis Lushous lex and clark, way thank you my fair lady i am honoured to be here ;)

millie

mmm anyone you want hehe, i love buffy chick that can kick some butt, then theres angel mmmm angel *millie days dreams of david*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
millie said:
I joined today and i am really enjoying this site, my friend mentioned this site and gave me the link so here i am.

What friend? :D