Newspapers

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
wow, I got 60 papers for the hotel, and something weird, the front pages are diffrent half way though, first half had pictures of 2 dead soldiers other half had 3 pictures, guess a mid run change.

Were they different editions? One of them, possibly, the late suburban edition and the other the city edition? It sometimes makes a difference. They have to put the paper through in multiple runs so they can get them all over the metro area on time. The ones that go to the suburbs are printed earlier because the suburbs are farther away, whereas the ones that go to the city core are printed last because they have the shortest distance to travel to hit the racks. Because of that, sometimes one edition that was printed later might have a more complete story, because there was more time to finish it for that edition.

To quote Robin Williams:

I once lined my litterbox with the newspaper and my cat wouldn't shit in there. He said it was redundant.

Inkara1 said:
Were they different editions?

It was fun to read the LA Times Sunday edition on Saturday morning (pre-date) on the east coast just to see what was gonna happen ;)

Gonz said:
It was fun to read the LA Times Sunday edition on Saturday morning (pre-date) on the east coast just to see what was gonna happen ;)

Should have gone to the finance page and look to see what stock to buy..

unclehobart said:
To quote Robin Williams:

I once lined my litterbox with the newspaper and my cat wouldn't shit in there. He said it was redundant.

Have you noticed a trend in the characters he portrays? He's gone from dorks to darks. And very smoothly too.

I've always loved Robin Williams...until, about 6 years ago, he went from repeating some of his routines to repeating all his routines, repeatedly.

Professur said:
Have you noticed a trend in the characters he portrays? He's gone from dorks to darks. And very smoothly too.
His whole career has vascillated between such with an occasional better role.

Luis G said:
The only play I liked of him was in Good Will Hunting.

I enjoyed Dead Poet's Society, and some of his standup until it gor ludicrous. He can claim whatever he wants to, the boy's on coke.

Back