NFL Draft Time!

rrfield

I can't believe the Titans picked Young over Leinart. I honestly don't think Young will be a good NFL QB. The Jets I can see, their O-Line is bunk.

rrfield

I really wanted the Vikes, someway somehow to trade up to get Hawk. Now he's the enemy. Oh well.

WTF is Buffalo doing? Marv Levy is senile.

rrfield

Poor poor Matt Leinart. Sure he has Bouldin, Fitzgerald and Edge....but man, that O-Line will 1) get Warner injured by week 2 and 2) get Leinart injured by week 5.

unclehobart

Buffalos D slid from top notch to mediocre over the last few years. Theyre trying to stabilize some severe weakness in the backfield.

rrfield

Damn, Cutler went to Denver. Hmm, I wonder what it would take to get Jake Plummer from the Broncos......

Inkara1

I still think the Texans should've taken Bush, to put butts in seats, then spent the rest of the draft on an O-Line, to give Bush holes to run through and to protect David Carr's head. Looking at the scores from last year, the defense seemed to do fine.

chcr

Too cute for words
rrfield said:
Damn, Cutler went to Denver. Hmm, I wonder what it would take to get Jake Plummer from the Broncos......
Takes him being Jake the Mistake a few times. Realistically, Cutler made out like a bandit. He's smart (Vanderbilt after all) and he's more accurate than Leinhart, more suited to the pro game than Young and he's gone to one of the elite teams in the NFL. Plus, he's used to playing under pressure (Vanderbilt after all). He'll have some time behind Plummer to learn the system and the reads and he has a better chance to be successful early than Leinhart or Young. The Jets took who they should have for a change, but it's probably the kiss of death for D'brickashaw to be their number one pick. I still can't see Pennigton or Ramsey as the man though.

Stop Laughing

The Bears had one of the 5 worst offenses last year, and what do we do with our first 3 draft picks? All on defense, including 2 punt/kick returners! I think management thinks Ditka might come back to play TE, that's the only logical explanation left.

rrfield

Ug...we traded both of our 3rd round picks to the Steelers to get a QB we could have drafted in the 4th round. Missed out on Abdul Hodge, MLB from Iowa, and even worse....he went to the Packers! They drafted TWO linebackers I wanted (Hawk and Hodge, though only Hodge was realistic).

rrfield

Stop Laughing said:
The Bears had one of the 5 worst offenses last year, and what do we do with our first 3 draft picks? All on defense, including 2 punt/kick returners! I think management thinks Ditka might come back to play TE, that's the only logical explanation left.

Mini-Ditka, 75. Jesus, 4.

chcr

Too cute for words
Could you believe the Titans picked up Lendale White in the second round? I think he could be a better pure running back than Bush.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort