NFL week 3

During his brief career in the NFL, Leaf appeared in 25 games and made 21 starts. He completed 315 of 655 passes for 3,666 yards, with 14 touchdowns and 36 interceptions. Leaf's career quarterback rating was 50.0, much lower than the 78.9 league average between 2000 and 2003.

Shuler had a passer rating of 54.3 over 29 games for 3691 yards (15 TD 33 INT)

Cripes... they're almost twins.

The "Ain'ts" are back!

It's hilarious to look on the Saints message boards and see 99% of the fans predicting a Saints/Chargers or Saints/Patriots superbowl.

At least I can wear my Bush jersey this week as he got two TD's... even though they were goal line gimmies. 2 TD's might be enough to ressurect his fantasy league points from the sewer.

My preseason pick of a Chargers/Aints Super Bowl will not be coming to fruition.

Modified prediction: Patriots and It Really Don't Matter. I'd have to go with either the Pack or the Cowpokes right now though.

God.. the Packers in the Super Bowl. A QB going to the show 12 years after his last win... what a Sunday Night Movie of the Week ala 1977 that would make.

Griese is a far better quarterback. Though he has had some lousy breaks in his career, he does have a lifetime rating over 80, and has had one Pro Bowl appearance. I am amazed the Bears didn't turn to him last year. I think had he been the QB they might have made the superbowl more competitive. Still the Bears have a lot more problems to address than the QB.

Grossman must've had polaroids of at least two coaches engaged in something highly illegal to have made it as far as he did.

Back