nice action shot

Too cute! I haven't jumped into leaves in forever. I think that the neighbors tree at my mom's may be big enough now to rake up the leaves and jump into them, but my brother and sister don't keep up on the dog poop back there too well...

Did the same kinda thing at my father-in-law's fishing lodge about 2 weeks ago...though when we finally dragged him outta there...he was covered in some serious bugs :s

Professur said:
We buried V2.0 and V3.0 a few weeks ago. V3.0 didn't want to be found.
Ever read the first part of a sentence and get a reaction of shock for a split second before finishing the sentence and realizing that nothing nasty went down?

unclehobart said:
I didn't mind at all. in fact, the trampling made them easier to compact into the rubbish bags.

rubbish? You call garbage bags rubbish bags??

hahahah

Have you ever seen that commerical for some adult learning center in atlanta where the guy goes and gets a degree to be an air conditioner repair man and at the end he says "Call I forget the name he says here and get you a cool job"...I always laugh...SUCH BAD ENGLISH!

*loves digital cable and how it lets her make funof atlantaians*

Nixy said:
rubbish? You call garbage bags rubbish bags??

hahahah

Have you ever seen that commerical for some adult learning center in atlanta where the guy goes and gets a degree to be an air conditioner repair man and at the end he says "Call I forget the name he says here and get you a cool job"...I always laugh...SUCH BAD ENGLISH!

*loves digital cable and how it lets her make funof atlantaians*

Whatever trips your trigger, dear.

BTW, it's Atlantan.

I say rubbish, trash, garbage, can, bin... the whole magilla.

Atlantian? Sounds like a certain mythical sunken continent where the only thing they will find are Coca Cola bottles and icons to Ted Turner.

unclehobart said:
I say rubbish, trash, garbage, can, bin... the whole magilla.

Atlantian? Sounds like a certain mythical sunken continent where the only thing they will find are Coca Cola bottles and icons to Ted Turner.

So you've never seen the commercial??

Poor Nixy...she forgets about regional differences, and decides that our way of speaking is substandard. :( I done know aboot dat, eh? ;)

She'd be even more lost in Pittsburgh... :devious:

Back