Nil's reccomend some metal thread...

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Power Metal ~ Iced Earth (Something wicked this way comes, days of purgatory)

Black Metal ~ Emperor

Death Metal ~ Psycroptic (Almost impossible to buy in the US, but the best death metal band ive ever heard)

Melodic Death ~ Dark Tranquility

Doom Metal ~ My Dying Bride

Power Metal ~ Nevermore

Tech ~ Meshuggah (fucking awsome)

Black Metal ~ Dissection

I know someone somewhere anywhere in OT can add something...

tonksy

Nihilistic said:
Power Metal ~ Iced Earth (Something wicked this way comes, days of purgatory)

Black Metal ~ Emperor

Death Metal ~ Psycroptic (Almost impossible to buy in the US, but the best death metal band ive ever heard)

Melodic Death ~ Dark Tranquility

Doom Metal ~ My Dying Bride

Power Metal ~ Nevermore

Tech ~ Meshuggah (fucking awsome)

Black Metal ~ Dissection

I know someone somewhere anywhere in OT can add something...

hey nil, i used to date a guy in a death metal band. the band was called morbius. did they ever amount to anything? they were pretty darn popular in d.c. at the time. of course, i've lost contact...just curious.

tonksy

Nihilistic said:
theres a milliona nd one bands names morbius :retard:

do they have a record label?
really? i haven't the foggiest. huh...good luck to him if he does... asshole...naw, i barely remember him.

freako104

tonks said:
hey nil, i used to date a guy in a death metal band. the band was called morbius. did they ever amount to anything? they were pretty darn popular in d.c. at the time. of course, i've lost contact...just curious.

i never heard that name. did they ever play clubs like 9:30 or Phantasmagoria or NAtions?

tonksy

freako104 said:
i never heard that name. did they ever play clubs like 9:30 or Phantasmagoria or NAtions?
9:30 and the safari club. is that still open? what a hole. we used to smoke pot under the table. we always sat at the same table, may have been the only one, it never got cleaned, used to joke about trying to touch it as little as possible...trashy place.

freako104

tonks said:
9:30 and the safari club. is that still open? what a hole. we used to smoke pot under the table. we always sat at the same table, may have been the only one, it never got cleaned, used to joke about trying to touch it as little as possible...trashy place.

safari club? never heard of it. i guess its not.

deicide: once upon the cross
Cannibal corpse: the bleeding
Slayer: reign in blood and also Seasons in the abyss
Gwar:ragnarok
Six feet under: haunted
CoF: Cruelty and the beast

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
CydCharisse said:
Nine Inch Nails...especially the album "The Downward Spiral"

NIN is not metalm try Industrial, but its a good album none the less

and freak, cannibal corpse is sooo boring :rofl2:

CydCharisse

NIN is not metalm try Industrial, but its a good album none the less
Yes, I know NIN is considered "Industrial", but I figured since you said metal you wanted something you could bang your head too :shrug:

BlurOfSerenity

i have Bloody Kisses by Type O Negative.
a lot of it i find completely unlistenable, but the rest is really, really, really good, in my opinion.