Nintendo DS kit for sale

FluerVanderloo

I need the money more than I need the games, really. I played it for maybe a month total in the year that I had it.

It's an Electric Blue Nintendo DS handheld game system, complete with all the packaging and literature I got when I bought it brand new including both stylus pens and unused lanyard. Also included is a GameStop carrying case with slots for 3 DS games, 2 Game Boy Advanced games, the power cord and the system itself.

Furthermore, I'm adding in my games. I've got two GBA cartridges: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Super Mario World: Super Mario Advanced 2. These two games I've long since lost the literature and boxes for, but they are in full working order. I also have 3 Nintendo DS games to add: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends.

I'd really rather not go through the hassle of waiting for an eBay auction, as I'm more concerned about just selling it. If you or anyone you know may want to purchase this set, which is still in great condition, I am offering the entire thing for $175 plus shipping costs.

Pictures:

Back