Nixy and Recklessleper.

greenfreak said:
:confuse3:

I gotta cut down on sniffing glue. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Sniff that ^^^ guy's finger... Or have a vodka or five. I'm not sure what we're talking about either. :cool:

AH BOLLOCKS! The secret's out! :D ;)

ROFLMAO @ my use of Brittish slang!

"Bollocks" is such fuckin' cool word.

On my gap year I said to these 5 guys from B.C.* that I would spread the word "hoser" throughout the UK in exchange for them introducing "bollocks" to Vanc. :D

*who I remember very well because they bought A POUND of weed in Nimbin, Australia and then proceeded to smoke over about 10 days in an old tram car (in a field). Insane...

ROFLMAO@moof

I LOVE the word! it's great! I'm gonna start using it in everyday conversations without even realizing it and people are gonna look at me weird!

BTW, if you are really "7" short of a good time" like it says in your sig then you'd better take CenturionStrategy as well as the Leper. :p

ipmoof said:
BTW, if you are really "7" short of a good time" like it says in your sig then you'd better take CenturionStrategy as well as the Leper. :p

from what i heard the two together achieve 'average' :D :D

j/k lads ;)

ris said:
ipmoof said:

from what i heard the two together achieve 'average' :D :D

j/k lads ;)
:rofl2: Where did you hear that? Cuz I heard the same thing...

Back