Nixy and Recklessleper.

did someone say something is response to PT's offer to chop off 2 inches? I don't see anyone, I must be hearing things.... :)

PuterTutor said:
Well, alright, I'll go ahead and have the surgery to have 2" removed then. IF that will make you happy.

I think LL is looking for a penis donor... perhaps you could give him the other 2". :p

I want a pretty white dress, with a train (not too long though), and my bridesmaids will wear lavendar (the dresses will be tasteful though, not tacky), my flowers will be lavender and white roses, with one red one in rememberance of my dad because he hated purple. I will have a head dress with the vail hanging down the back of my head and just a band of little tiny flowers around my head. The groom will wear a tuxedo with a silver vest and tie. The groomsmen will have lavendar vests and ties. There will be a candle at the front of the church which my mom and i will light in rememberance of my dad after she walks me down the aisle before she gives me away to the groom.

Yes, I have my perfect wedding all planned out.

That is how I want it to happen. That is how it will happen. Obviously the groom can pick his own style of tie, or if he prefers a cumberbund to vest (personally i think sumberbunds are not near as nice though) and stuff but overall that is my perfect wedding. Lavendar WILL be the colour. :)

Does that mean it might be a bride, and the priest will be like "I now pronounce you wife and... wife... You may now kiss the bride" :brow:

Back