Nixy... or Uki?

BeardofPants

Hey... can't remember who was swearing by these, but I finally bought some of those boy-cut underoos that you were talking about. Damn... they are comfortable. And pretty sexy too. ;) I'll defo be buyin' more pairs now.

The ones I bought look like these:
boycut_circle_MED.jpg

I'm hurt...I mean I am absolutely devastated that you can not remember what kind of undies I wear...and YOU! The biggest pants knicker around! I could honestly cry...I think I will :crying3:

Tonks? You can't fool me with those pseudo tears. ;) Besides, I figured that you prolly didn't generally wear underoos. :confused:

BeardofPants said:
Tonks? You can't fool me with those pseudo tears. ;) Besides, I figured that you prolly didn't generally wear underoos. :confused:
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It's not so hot here as it was in Louisiana so I've started wear panties....just don't think it's because of any sense of propriety ;)

tonksy said:
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It's not so hot here as it was in Louisiana so I've started wear panties....just don't think it's because of any sense of propriety ;)
Kiwi wimmins? Propriety? No such thing. ;)

Stupid question... Especially in that picture, it looks like these things ride up. Don't you have a problem with wedgies? I'm partial to high-cut briefs myself.

greenfreak said:
Stupid question... Especially in that picture, it looks like these things ride up. Don't you have a problem with wedgies? I'm partial to high-cut briefs myself.

No, they actually stay put quite nicely.

I have one pack (three pairs) just like this...most of the rest that I have are very similar but different brands...I have a couple lacey pairs too.

http://i.ivillage.com/rbclick/oct/fol/popups/undies/boy_shorts.jpg

that may be a pic but it's not the right pics (not personal enough)

Gonz said:
that may be a pic but it's not the right pics (not personal enough)

Well, ya ain't gettin' pics of me in my underoos :p

I will tell you though that I have five that are yellow and have cat eyes on the bum of them (they're saucy, I like them)...they were on sale for 5 for $5 and that was the only kind they had :D I have three stripped pairs, one plain blue pair, one plain pink pair, one white pair and one black pair. The lacey ones are one black and one purple. :p

Or me either. BF might have a thing or two or three to say about that. ;) Use yer filthy imagination. :lloyd:
Greenie, they don't ride up. :)

tonksy said:
I'd do it :shrug: but my bum ain't as small as it used to be...and Rob may not wanna let me.
I'd prolly do it if I succeed in losing the 60lbs I wanna lose...but not right now.

Nixy said:
I'd prolly do it if I succeed in losing the 60lbs I wanna lose...but not right now.
I sat on a scanner and scanned my rear end (panties) about 2 1/2 years ago. I was about 10 lbs heavier. I emailed it too. I have no shame.

tonksy said:
I sat on a scanner and scanned my rear end (panties) about 2 1/2 years ago. I was about 10 lbs heavier. I emailed it too. I have no shame.

hahaha that's hillarious!

Who did you email it to? Was it Rob? :D

Back