Nixy... or Uki?

tonksy said:
2 years on the 24th of this month.

ooooh

Man, I remember when you were getting ready to move and noone knew where you were moving...I kept thinking "WOW, Rob is sure nosey about her move" hahaha

Yeah...I wonder if he's gonna be upset about the whole butt pic thing. I don't believe I've ever mentioned it. Not like he reads my posts anyway.

tonksy said:
Yeah...I wonder if he's gonna be upset about the whole butt pic thing. I don't believe I've ever mentioned it. Not like he reads my posts anyway.

3 years ago you would have just been chat buddies on a website, no?

BOP, I swear by them as well. I own quite a few pairs and yes, they are damn comfortable. Most of mine are in lace with a few pairs in cotton. Glad you like them though. It's a nice alternative from the G-string or thong and still damn sexy!

I started an underwear thread saying I wore them...is that the one you're speaking of?

I've got a pair in red to match my Victoria's Secret red IPEX bra, and it never rides up either. Looks pretty cool too, considering who's wearing them. :rolleyes:

abooja said:
I've got a pair in red to match my Victoria's Secret red IPEX bra, and it never rides up either. Looks pretty cool too, considering who's wearing them. :rolleyes:

You're right, you'd definitely look better not wearing them ;)

Back