No hope...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Don’t bother with enlargement creams and pills — get confident

Size matters … size doesn’t matter … size matters … size doesn’t matter. The answer to this question is as elusive as whether she loves me or loves me not.
Yet your question reflects a concern shared by many men. As a matter of fact, it’s the second-most common question that men ask, the first being how to get or keep erections.
Alas, there are no pills, potions or lotions that reliably enlarge penises. At best, these products are a scam and, at worst, interventions with potentially serious side effects.
Even surgeries frequently result in disastrous and irreversible outcomes. For example, one of the most common surgeries used to enlarge penises can produce a 1-inch increase in size by cutting a stabilizing ligament and allowing more of the shaft of the penis to protrude from the abdomen. But detaching the attachments a man was born with often leaves the penis wiggling and waggling in ways Mother Nature never intended.

Source...

Steve Martian's Penis Creme is my favorite. My penis is so soft and luxuorious now. THANK YOU STEVE!!

No thanks, mine works within specificied parameters and no one has ever complained about size. Some jokes of course, by jokers in the showers. They can just DIE.

EDIT: To rephrase the post.

Jerrek said:
No thanks, mine works within specificied parameters and no one has ever complained about size except some jokers in the showers.
*don't even want to even ask who could have complained*

I know what you mean. At first I kind of liked that tingling sensation in the tip, but then it all went numb. :(

Squiggy said:
:mope:...I was teaching my penis to type....and it got carpotunnel ....not very useful anymore....
Bummer. I don't think they even make an ace bandage for winkies.:(

Ardsgaine said:
I know what you mean. At first I kind of liked that tingling sensation in the tip, but then it all went numb.
Was that before or after you shorted out the keyboard with a foreign liquid?

*sad downcast face*

But the bottle said 'more body, longer lasting, fresh scent' ... I thought it was a miracle cream.

Back