No Joking Matter

Include in AUP?

• Hell yeah.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No way.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Professur

I've been reading a bit and noting that everyone's jumping down everyone else's throat at the slightest offence. Therefore, in order to save having to travel and shake some sense into everyone, I would like to prepose the following rule for inclusion in the AUP.

Any joke must at all times be followed by the j/k character. Anything not followed immediately by j/k can and will be jumped on and taken out of context by any and all members with

a) pissed on cornflakes
b) PMS or their tampon in too tight
c) a bug up their ass
d) no sense of humour.

Use of the j/k as a general defense tactic may result in the offending member being sent to the Kiddie Korner until he can behave in an acceptable and reasonable manner. Said manner being decided by the site's management.

BTW j/k :p

I've been meaning to include something like this in there for a while. Good suggestion, Prof, I'll get it updated now. :beerbang:

I don't like the idea only because I'd forget and get banned/locked. :( Never been banned before anywhere, but never tried. and I know with my luck, it'd be over something stupid--like this. How about a little less strict on the "j/k" thing and accepting :p or ;) or :D.

I'm too sarcastic for my own good, especially when it comes to things like this :)P).

LOL. Rules are meant to be bended. Don't worry, we're not gonna go HWC on you and start banning you for going against a silly little AUP. Especially one which is obviously written with sarcasm in mind. (Read the cheese rule lately? :lol: )

This is a limited partnership with partial liabilities incurrable with our standard constant operating losses. After we run the math... you owe us 80 shillings for the last quarterly losses... partner.

Gato_Solo said:
Hoity-toity? I thought he was in Quebec...
Well, if you imagined you were french (you don't have to if you don't want to), wouldn't you think that was the hoity-toity part?

Back