No link between mercury and heart disease

jimpeel

It seems that the EPA has been shot down on their so-called link between mercury and heart disease. Whatever will they do now? Oh, yeah, they will simply make up more junk science.

SOURCE

EPA’s mercury-heart disease claim debunked
Posted on March 23, 2011 by Steve Milloy| 4 Comments

A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine today debunks the EPA-claimed link between exposure to mercury and cardiovascular disease.

Click HERE for the study abstract.

This study is important as it debunks part of the EPA’s rationale for its recently PROPOSED clamp down on mercury and other emissions from power plants.

Click HERE for the proposed rule excerpt in which the EPA discusses its view of the methymercury-heart disease data.

From the study abstract:

Conclusions
We found no evidence of any clinically relevant adverse effects of mercury exposure on coronary heart disease, stroke, or total cardiovascular disease in U.S. adults at the exposure levels seen in this study. (Funded by the National Institutes of Health.)

there's no relation to dietary cholesterol and what ends up in your arteries. let's see you take that one on.

*crickets*

So....mercury is slightly less harmful/poisonous to us than we thought?Hourah!

Bartender..make mine a vodka and mercury with a twist of lemon, please!

just another example of gov. crony capitalism.
It's been going on for a long time on both sides on the isle.

Same with lead....
It's dangerous until they want to make money on it.

Sign makers.

I'm sure Lakes Huron & Erie had the same signs Michigan did, every 50' in Chicago is a sign: Preggo's, lil shits & old fucks...don't eat the fish, 'cept mebbe once a month. It's got nasty stuff in it.

no shit? i knew that sign-makers guild was up to no good. with their fez hats. and monkeys on go carts.

My general point of view don't need
no steenkin' support
it floats along in a state of non-reality
unencumbered by any facts!

Ann Coulter sez radiation is good for me
that's all I need to know.

Back