No Man is an Island...

Oz

...but apparently they can be a city

Your Results:
Seattle
Your dark exterior masks a caffeine driven activism. You'll take up a cause and you'll get ugly to advance it.

res6.jpg

Who? Where?

Kawaii

Las Vegas
You Shine bright and partake in all the vices. You'd rather burn out then fade away.
res2.jpg

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
res5.jpg

San Francisco
Liberal and proud, you'll live your lifestyle however you choose in the face of all that would supress you.

who'd a thunk it? :lloyd:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
res6.jpg
Your dark exterior masks a caffeine driven activism. You'll take up a cause and you'll get ugly to advance it.

Rose

Your Results:
Boston
You are under-world power and old-world tradition. You get the job done and it's better if nobody asks how.

res9.jpg

Djcake

Belt Buckles and Boots. You'll give a hoot and hollar but you 'll never give up your core values.

res8.jpg

Sharky

Your Results:
New York
res1.jpg

You're competetive, you like to take it straight to the fight. You gotta have it all or die trying.

NEW YORK CITY??????

The quiz is clearly flawed. :retard:

tonksy

Mirlyn said:
res3.jpg

Cleveland
You are blue collar and Rock n Roll. You Work hard and party harder.
i've nevwer been to cleveland....but their description of me is right on...*ponders cleveland......but wait....isn't that ohio?

IDLEchild

Your Results:
Seattle

res6.jpg

SexyBoo

Your Results:
Orlando
You are sunshine and playtime. You just wanna have fun and nobody can drag you down.
res10.jpg

Why am I not surprised? This is totally me!

valkyrie

I'm Seatle? hmmmm...makes some sense... I just volunteered myself for the Democrats.

Not that the Democrats are actually considered activists. But I'm willing to volunteer any free time I can to a good cause...
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease!!!