no respect for my calendar

kuulani

This morning when I came in to my little corner of this office, I see someone's been on my desk and scribbled THEIR flight information on my desk calendar.

Umm, hello?! This is my calendar. Why did someone scribble their info on my calendar. Get your own damn calendar Plus, it's ugly boy handwriting ... :grumpy:

Yes, I'm a little obsessive compulsive about things like that. If you're gonna write on my stuff, at least have the decency to use nice handwriting. Now I have to use white-out and make my calendar pretty again.

*phew* Yes. I'm weird like that.

*nipple twists the little punk boy who wrote on Ku'us calendar*

Is it a monthly calendar or does it have a page for each day?

Ku'u, can you find out who it is and write on their stuff? ;) Get even! :D I'm sure we can help you with revenge tactics. Maybe you should do a little recon to find out who the soon-to-be-sorry person is. :smash:

Whenever I come back from an extended trip, there are always things amiss with my stuff. Test monitor missing, mouse missing, other people's logon credentials in my computer... I've resorted to hiding the 'hard to find' stuff. Like my scroll mice, tools, CD's... Last time I came back, our only copy of MS Office 2000 Professional was missing. Someone took it to a remote site and then brought it home with them. There's not alot of respect around here for other people's stuff.

I used to get upset but I'm so used to the idea now that 'my stuff' really isn't my stuff. :shrug:

It's a monthly calendar ... I'm stuck with whited-out ugly boy handwriting for a whole month :(

And while I was sitting here grumbling about this ... a coworker sitting across of me noticed ugly handwriting on her calendar too. There's a calendar bandit roaming the office writing on calendars that doesn't belong to him :hmm:

Ummm... would've been OK if the person had been planning a nice surprise trip for you and that had been how they let you in on the surprise.

Oh well - one mega-bitchslap for that bonehead.

kuulani said:
Ardsgaine said:
alex said:
Get up on the wrong side of the island this morning?

*looks at Kulani's calendar...*

Nope, it's just that time of the month. :p ;)

:p ... haha, fool you, not yet. Breastfeeding women don't have that :p

You're being awfully nice about it. I'd a just backhanded the bastich on principle. :bitchslap:

Poor Ku'u! It's only the begining of the month too! :eek:

Is it really true that breast feeding woment don't have THAT? OMG! I am SO breast feeding when I have kids!

Nixy said:
Poor Ku'u! It's only the begining of the month too! :eek:

Is it really true that breast feeding woment don't have THAT? OMG! I am SO breast feeding when I have kids!

Yes, it's mostly true. I say mostly because the effect can vary from woman to woman. And things like frequency of feeding plays a factor in it too.

Back