no respect for my calendar

Janimal said:
Nixy said:
Poor Ku'u! It's only the begining of the month too! :eek:

Is it really true that breast feeding woment don't have THAT? OMG! I am SO breast feeding when I have kids!

Yes, it's mostly true. I say mostly because the effect can vary from woman to woman. And things like frequency of feeding plays a factor in it too.

Yup, exactly what Jan says. Plus, breastfeeding shrinks your tummy faster ... another good thing!!

kuulani said:
Yup, exactly what Jan says. Plus, breastfeeding shrinks your tummy faster ... another good thing!!

There are some drawbacks. Nipple-twisting can be a bit damp. They can also let down at inconvenient moments. :p

Othew drawbacks ... unless you're pumping milk on the side, only YOU are getting up at all hours of the night to feed baby.

kuulani said:
Othew drawbacks ... unless you're pumping milk on the side, only YOU are getting up at all hours of the night to feed baby.

:lol: That was one of the benefits! "Gee, darling, I wish I could get up and feed him for you, but, well... you're the one with the breasts. :p

kuulani said:
Lucky man. Did she let you sleep? I've trained mine to wake up to change diapers :D

I was able to sleep most of the time, until we switched to bottles, of course. I seem to recall being woke up to do diaper duty on occasion. Those memories are already starting to fade. Poor memory of birthing and infant care is a selected trait in the species. Those who forget the mistakes of the past are more likely to repeat them, hence propagating their genes. :p

Ardsgaine said:
Poor memory of birthing and infant care is a selected trait in the species. Those who forget the mistakes of the past are more likely to repeat them, hence propagating their genes. :p

Good thing too, or everyone would be only children.

We need to get you some brainteaser puzzles or something to keep you occupied at work Prof...

No. I'd have to spend all that time teaching you not to screw up. That would keep me off for at least a week.

Every time I look in a thread, I start reading, thinking of a a good reply. Then I notice a poster who I haven't seen recently, and I look at the date, and it's like four years old.

Prof, I know you're a necrophiliac, but can we leave the dead threads dead? There's plenty of new threads for you to have your way with.

Altron said:
Every time I look in a thread, I start reading, thinking of a a good reply. Then I notice a poster who I haven't seen recently, and I look at the date, and it's like four years old.

Prof, I know you're a necrophiliac, but can we leave the dead threads dead? There's plenty of new threads for you to have your way with.

I dragged your dead ass back, didn't I?

Professur said:
I dragged your dead ass back, didn't I?
Hm, I have to grant that Prof says it well too.
knegg.gif

Back