Nope still ain't legal...

He wasn't jailed for dope. He was jailed for being a pasty white guy wearing third rate tropical shirts... in public.

He wasn't jailed for dope. He was jailed for being a pasty white guy wearing third rate tropical shirts... in public.

He got no time in jail this go-around because the judge said that Rosenthal reasonably believed he was immune from prosecution because he was acting on behalf of Oakland city officials. Why this judge isn't being arrested for aiding and abetting is beyond me, but I digress...

:shrug: If I had one sickly little plant growing I'd have a few years of freedom removed from my life's dossier.

What do you expect. It's California. The last reasonably sane person to emerge from there was Reagan.

I expect a judge to follow the rule of law. You may wax philosophic on this one topic, but federal law trumps state law. I also believe that there are federal guideline to be followed for sentencing, which obviously weren't...

I expect a judge to follow the rule of law. You may wax philosophic on this one topic, but federal law trumps state law. I also believe that there are federal guideline to be followed for sentencing, which obviously weren't...

A judge gave someone a million dollars (of someone else's money) for spilling coffee into his own lap ..... and you expect anything??????? Wow, you must be due some kind of award from the optimist's club.

"We weren't allowed to give the jury valuable information it needed to make a fair and unbiased decision," Rosenthal

Yeah, hiding information from the jury that this was a state approved Medical Marijuana to make him look bad.

Luckily that last judge was far more sane than the prosecutors. The whole trial is a farce.

above link said:
He predicts that by the year 2005, marijuana will be regulated in the U.S. in the same manner as tobacco and alcohol.

How's that workin out for ya there Cheech?

Here, have some Doritos and go sit still somewhere. Try and preserve what brain cells you have left before you hurt yourself.

Try and preserve what brain cells you have left before you hurt yourself.

Myth: Marijuana Kills Brain Cells. Used over time, marijuana permanently alters brain structure and function, causing memory loss, cognitive impairment, personality deterioration, and reduced productivity.

Fact: None of the medical tests currently used to detect brain damage in humans have found harm from marijuana, even from long term high-dose use.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

You probably should get some facts before you believe hype like that.

Seems reasonable.

But here.

THURSDAY, Oct. 13 (HealthDay News) -- When it comes to the controversy surrounding medical marijuana, an international team of researchers is busy stirring the pot by releasing findings that suggest the drug helps promote brain cell growth while treating mood disorders.

According to the study in rats, a super-potent synthetic version of the cannabinoid compound found in marijuana can reduce depression and anxiety when taken over an extended period of time.

This mood boost seems to be the result of the drug's ability to promote the growth of new brain cells

http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/health/feeds/hscout/2005/10/13/hscout528519.html

Myth: Marijuana Kills Brain Cells. Used over time, marijuana permanently alters brain structure and function, causing memory loss, cognitive impairment, personality deterioration, and reduced productivity.

Fact: None of the medical tests currently used to detect brain damage in humans have found harm from marijuana, even from long term high-dose use.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

You probably should get some facts before you believe hype like that.

I see all the proof I need M-F 8-4:30. And I've heard every petty argument you will make, every trite self serving statistic you will google. The list of dope smoking Rhodes scholars is mighty short.

But, toke away. It adds to your unique "charm" and provides more fodder for laughter.

You mean the ones that dont' cloud his head & leave him wanting Doritos? The ones that don't remove any gumption or drive? The ones that are targeted to specific remedies instead of general sense of stupidity?

Back