Nope still ain't legal...

No I meant the drugs he takes. The addictive kind.

Or maybe something that is actually proven to destroy brain cells like alcohol. Anybody here use that?

Typical side effects of Dilaudid usage include anorexia, anxiety, constipation, dizziness, drowsiness, fear, impairment of mental and physical performance, inability to urinate, mental clouding, mood changes, nausea, restlessness, sedation, somnolence, sluggishness, troubled and slowed breathing, and vomiting.

its euphoric intravenous rush is very similar to heroin's

Dilaudid is a narcotic with an addiction liability similar to that of morphine.

http://www.drugabusehelp.com/drugs/dilaudid/

It sounds weird but constipation is actually one of the complications from anorexia.

Medical marijuana can help treat that as well as some of the other side effects of Dilaudid.

The lengths some people will go to trying to justify their illegal addiction is astounding. I am on painkillers for a reason. I don't have to buy them from Lee Roy in an alley and risk jail time for kicks. I have a correctable medical dillema; you have an inability to abstain from a street drug. My side effects include constipation and lethargy; yours include a craving for Bacos and an inability to stop laughing at the curtains.

But please, if you honestly think your line of bullshit self justification makes sense to any sane person, toke on Cheech. It's funny as hell watching you try and compare your illicit illegal monkey by attacking a medical issue in someone else. As a wise man once said, it is the small person indeed who can only build themselves up by tearing down others when their own shortcomings are called to question.

I stick with the standard street drugs:

refined sugar
partially hydrogenated whatever
processed meat
kidney wrecking low ebb stimulants
brewskies

The lengths some people will go to trying to justify their illegal addiction is astounding. I am on painkillers for a reason. I don't have to buy them from Lee Roy in an alley and risk jail time for kicks. I have a correctable medical dillema; you have an inability to abstain from a street drug.

We were talking about a medical marijuana program, not a street drug in case you forgot. Although I hear Dilauded pills can go for as much as $50 from Lee Roy.

But please, if you honestly think your line of bullshit self justification makes sense to any sane person, toke on Cheech.

You're the only one doing any self justification here Rush. I am not taking any medication or drugs besides a few beers on the weekend.

It's funny as hell watching you try and compare your illicit illegal monkey by attacking a medical issue in someone else.

Once again we're talking about a medical marijuana program. So actually it's funny watching you attack other peoples treatment while you take much harder drugs.

As a wise man once said, it is the small person indeed who can only build themselves up by tearing down others when their own shortcomings are called to question.

I agree, you really should stop trying to tear down people in other medical programs in order to build up your own.

Back