Not another boat thread! ARGHHHHH!

tonksy said:
You call that a boat? This is a boat!
Image408.jpg

USS Inchon MCS-12
Tonks thats a ship. LOL

So, with that hitch, the tranny oil cooler, and the springs, I should have 3,500-5,000 lbs capacity?

HPIM0991.jpg

Sweet....It would double as a nice dog hauler too....doesn't everyone else on the road tend to get out of the way? ;)

1996_Buick_Roadmaster_side_2.jpg

Family trucksters rule :beardbng:

I find that the 91-96 B-platform wagons look too much like bubbles. There aren't really well defined edges, so the design looks bloated. They also don't have carbs.

I would feel safer in a beastie like the Ram, but if I ever hit the lotttery bigtime the this will be in my garage:

enlarge_2.jpg

Of course... the Viper is as close to riding bareback on a big block as you can get. I was just saying that if someone wants some utility and daily-driver practicality with a V-10, rather than an assault against good sense like a Viper wagon, a Ram SRT-10 would be a better choice for all involved.

Inkara1 said:
Of course... the Viper is as close to riding bareback on a big block as you can get. I was just saying that if someone wants some utility and daily-driver practicality with a V-10, rather than an assault against good sense like a Viper wagon, a Ram SRT-10 would be a better choice for all involved.
Not even close Sonny-Jim.

Altron said:
No. I still have my Oldsmoboat. The aunt no longer has her Renken boat.
Oh, total misunderstanding. Sorry.

Edit: My bro-in-law in Mt. Holly ahs a sailboat he built from scratch. I kinda doubt he'd let you borrow it though. ;)

Buying used, how much would it cost for:
An aluminum/fiberglass boat hull in the 12-15 foot range
A small ~25hp outboard engine
A steering wheel and throttle
A small trailer for it

chcr said:
Not even close Sonny-Jim.

Umm... closest to riding bareblock on a big block YOU can get. Unless your friendly local Dodge dealer has a Tomahawk sitting around...

Inkara1 said:
Umm... closest to riding bareblock on a big block YOU can get. Unless your friendly local Dodge dealer has a Tomahawk sitting around...
Hey, if there's a running prototype you can duplicate it (given enough money, of course).
Edit: I don't really want it but I do want to take it for a spin.

I was trying to stay in the realm of Chrysler products but:

Back