molṑn labé
Staff member
Not badfor a 1400

:D

Attachment(s):

WCPUID.gif, 19.13kb

WCPUID.gif

Hey, I just got it, gimme time to play with it.:D

At 1507/137 it didn't want to load pages very well, so I backed it off a little, for now.

I got my 1400 T bird to 1800Mhz, 1.85V on air :p
check HWC, might find some benchies there if bladerunner still hosts em, its at 1.53 1.4V now in my dads computer with a fan at 2000rpm :D

That was a one of a kind Justin. I wish I had gotten my hands on a beauty like that. My 1.2 never ran past 1.3, and recently I had to back it down to 1.266, I think because of the bus speed and my wonderful :rolleyes: SBLive sound card.

Oh well. Keep working on it Gonz, it should go a bit higher.

You're right, no other 1.4 i had ever made it to 1.7Ghz even :eek: and the XP's i dealt with only one of quite possibly 180-200 has hit 2Ghz on air.

Alright Gonz! Is it factory unlocked like the 1400's I've seen? Maybe you might want to back off the multiplier and bump the FSB up?!?!

:headbang:

Performance is sweet at 150FSB!!!

Attachment(s):

300mhz DDRa.JPG, 50.88kb

300mhz DDRa.JPG

Why do people feel the need to overclock these new processors? I don't get it. Are bragging rights really that important? ?(

more bang for the buck, and yes, my brother in law is putting his P4 1.9 together so I hafta give him shit too:D

I'm dying here with the upgrade bug. I've had the same CPU for nearly a year an a half... and the upgrade right now just isn't all that snazzy. I'm trying to hold out for hammer, but a Northwood or Tbred might make me give in.

I want 2GHz (= 3 Intel GHz :D) NOW!

Before the fan noise sent me over the edge, I backed it down to stock...and still beat the P4-2g

Attachment(s):

mathbench.gif, 68.46kb

mathbench.gif

Back