Not bad for a 1400

hehe, I have to run at 1.875 just to keep a 66MHz overclock stable. I think I have the worst Tbird 1.2 ever made (of course, I did buy it the day it hit pricewatch. ;)).

Gonz, you should up it to 1.85V and see if it'll do 1.53GHz , then try for 1.6GHz, 55C loaded or so ain't bad at all if you get that, my 1Ghz@1Ghz @1.6v with a 2000 rpm fan and a copper sink genome rig is at 58C and i ain't sweatin bout it :cool:

Oli, yeah, my old 1.2 thats now sold didna do 1250 stable at 1.85V even, you got an old core, only AXIA and later really rock :headbang: :headbang:

I remember looking at the core once not too long ago to see what the stepping was. I didn't recognize it at all. Might as well have been AKUQ or something equally odd.

Oh well, biting my lip trying to hold off on upgrading till the end of the year. I'm not going to put a Tbred into this KT133A board (assuming it would work), and I'm not buying a new mobo and ram when I know I'll get a Hammer as soon as they're out.

arghh...

Besides, this patent I'm persuing is going to set me back a decent chunk of cash anyway. :(

Back