Not best pleased

Jon

OK, so I'm not at university anymore. The plan? Sort out a full time contract at Asda until I get my application for the Police sorted.

Emma said a while back that she has Thursday and Friday off. I was discussing my contract last night with my manager, and he said it's unlikely he could give me Thursday/Friday, but Wednesday/Thursday could be possible. So I go for that.

Just been on the phone to Emma to tell her, and I get a "mm" response.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "MM" MEAN?! I ask myself...

Anyway, she goes off the phone crying, and I'm left wondering what in Christ's name to do. I'm fucking crazy about her, yet I'm beginning to feel cramped...

Any thoughts?

Frustrated, upset, and generally pissed off,
Jon

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Just give her some time. She can't reasonably think you would always get the same days off. I'm sure she's just upset right now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'd have to say the same.

I get like that sometimes myself and usually once I sit and think I realize I am being irreasonable (except when I can't hang out with Vince just cause h is a lazy ass, work interfering i understand).

freako104

Jon said:
OK, so I'm not at university anymore. The plan? Sort out a full time contract at Asda until I get my application for the Police sorted.

Emma said a while back that she has Thursday and Friday off. I was discussing my contract last night with my manager, and he said it's unlikely he could give me Thursday/Friday, but Wednesday/Thursday could be possible. So I go for that.

Just been on the phone to Emma to tell her, and I get a "mm" response.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "MM" MEAN?! I ask myself...

Anyway, she goes off the phone crying, and I'm left wondering what in Christ's name to do. I'm fucking crazy about her, yet I'm beginning to feel cramped...

Any thoughts?

Frustrated, upset, and generally pissed off,
Jon

talk to her and let her know whats going on and see whats going on with her. also tell her you need a little space(not much just some breathing room is all) good luck mate. take care

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ouch, time will tell man, if she loves you she'll understand

Jon

As if by magic, everything's sorted! :D She must've had time to mull over things.

On a side note, she's also a little upset that I won't be seeing her till the 18th... little does she know I'm turning up on her doorstep on Monday :D

greenfreak

Jon, you have no idea how great it can be to see someone after missing them for so many days... The days of missing them aren't so great but we did it for the first 2 years of our relationship, seeing each other two days out of 7 but when we did get together, WOW. :D