Not Love Yet!

Mare

I met "THE" most awesome guy! :swing: :D

He gives the most greatest kisses and hugs!!!! and when he's at work-he's all I can think about-Is that a good thing? Hasn't even been that long i've known him, but he seems to just blow my mind away with the things he says to me and does. I can just be "ME"...isn't that great. And he's really good with the boys too.
Hopefully this magic carpet ride will last a LONG LONG Time!
Oh well, just thought I'd share that-I feel better now. :D

Mare said:
I met "THE" most awesome guy! :swing: :D

He gives the most greatest kisses and hugs!!!! and when he's at work-he's all I can think about-Is that a good thing? Hasn't even been that long i've known him, but he seems to just blow my mind away with the things he says to me and does. I can just be "ME"...isn't that great. And he's really good with the boys too.
Hopefully this magic carpet ride will last a LONG LONG Time!
Oh well, just thought I'd share that-I feel better now. :D

Oh do I ever know how you are feeling, because it's the same with me and the guy i'm with at the moment. I think about it constantly, and can't get him out of my mind. It's a great feeling and a great thing.

I hope it works out for you and that it does last for a very, very long time. Good luck! :swing:

Uki Chick said:
Oh do I ever know how you are feeling. It's a great feeling and a great thing.

I hope it works out for you and that it does last for a very, very long time. Good luck! :swing:

Oh IT IS a great thing...i've waited so very long to have this feeling again. Sometimes, i think, Mare, keep your guard up, don't let anyone in, but, i'm so tired of being lonely..... and I hope it last a long time too. Thanks for the goodluck wishes, and enjoy yourself also..... :D

So you haven't tolded us aboot this guy
Love may be blind
but a single Mah can't be

ah Jeez gonz
why can't she be a lustful teenager?

sounds like fun

(can you say 'background check' )

Gonz said:
6/14/05 is the first post. Love may be a poor choice of word.

Only time will tell. ;)

I do tend to agree with Dr. Eric Fromm in these subjects, but until we know the whole situation everything is a long shot at most.

who ever said that is either dumb as a rock
or just tryin' to weasel outta somethin'

Everthang is a Show thang

I'll bet chur sweet ass onnit

Winky said:
ah Jeez gonz
why can't she be a lustful teenager?

sounds like fun

(can you say 'background check' )

Actaully did check him out-very well, in all aspects :devious: ...and yeah a lustful teenager is a fun thing...
I started a new job, winn dixie deli, he came in with this HUGE arrangement of roses and bear..HUGE might I say again, I was in AWWWWW.......just an awesome guy he is.....he has his own business so he comes and has lunch with me and just treats me like a queen. I know its a new thing, but yes I am really falling for this man. :D
I guess the "I'm in Love-is a figure of speech" but I think I could and can and will Love him forever!

Mare said:
Actaully did check him out-very well, in all aspects :devious: ...and yeah a lustful teenager is a fun thing...
I started a new job, winn dixie deli, he came in with this HUGE arrangement of roses and bear..HUGE might I say again, I was in AWWWWW.......just an awesome guy he is.....he has his own business so he comes and has lunch with me and just treats me like a queen. I know its a new thing, but yes I am really falling for this man. :D
I guess the "I'm in Love-is a figure of speech" but I think I could and can and will Love him forever!

I know the feeling well. I'm so happy for you Mare. It's fun to feel to a lustful teenager again. It keeps us young! Sounds like you have a great catch there. So what's he like, tell us a little about him.

Well, let's see....What exactly do ya want to know...He works alot, practically 7 days a week, but he takes time off to spend time with me and the boys whenever I ask, he can do this he has his own business. He has an awesome personality and makes me smile and laugh all the time. He has a great body..... :devious: ...He also has 3 kids of his own, but they are all grown now and they are great kids.

Back