Now I know where you got it from! LOL

Mare

The New Holiday for Men

Sounds like a great new holiday!

Subject: 14th of February

Every 14th of February you get the chance to display
your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers,
dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secretly...guys feel left out. That's right...left out. There's no special
holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men
as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. Th is is why
a new holiday as been created.

March 20th is now officially 'Steak, Blow job & Shut the Fuck Up Day.
Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so your ladies
can have a day to show your man just how much you love him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town the name of the holiday
explains it all...just a steak, a BJ & shut your mouth for the rest of the day! That's it!

This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak, Blow job & Shut the Fuck Up Day
will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in
February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push
to start the ball rolling.

So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

chcr

Too cute for words
March 20th is now officially 'Steak, Blow job & Shut the Fuck Up Day.
Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so your ladies
can have a day to show your man just how much you love him.

Clearly Mare, you have received your information from evil, lesbian, feminazi buzzkillers.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

In fact though, I believe every day should be Steak and Blowjob Day. :banana:

Besides, how do you do #2 without doing #3 whether you want to or not. Sheer redundancy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's be better to have a steak & a bj on your birthday & one on Steak & BJ Day wouldn't it?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's be better to have a steak & a bj on your birthday & one on Steak & BJ Day wouldn't it?

Except pretty much all sources say that Steak and BJ day is March 14...if he tries to pass it off as being a different day so he can benefit twice within less than a week his gf may not be too impressed.

chcr

Too cute for words
Except pretty much all sources say that Steak and BJ day is March 14...if he tries to pass it off as being a different day so he can benefit twice within less than a week his gf may not be too impressed.

No, no Nixy, Inky is saying that his birthday and Steak and Blowjob day are on the same day. Gonz, on the other hand says it would be better to have them on separate days and thus get your steak and blowjob twice each year. Let's just say that I, on the third hand (hey, some freak has three hands?) endeavor to receive my "steak" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) far more frequently than that. Maybe they just don't ask nicely enough? :rofl:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The only way to solve this is to declare March 14th as Steak & BJ day, and March 20th as Steak, BJ and STFU day.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You know, no matter how often I tell my wife to STFU, she doesn't do it. :shrug:

That's getting off light...if I was your wife not only would I not STFU I'd probably get louder and angrier because you told me to STFU.