Now I'm really freaking

No shit Jim. Which is why these loopholes are currently being addressed...which i am for and you are not. You buy into the moronic notion that closing the loopholes is business hating commie stuff. :laugh:

What you don't, or maybe you do, realize is that THESE COMPANIES DON'T PAY TAXES, you do. They pass all of their costs, including taxes, through to the consumer. That would be you and everyone else on this board.

While your hero thinks this will bring 210 billion dollars into the U.S. treasury over the next TEN YEARS from these evil companies, where the money will actually come from is from the American taxpayer. All you are doing by espousing and defending this idiocy is to vote yourself a tax hike without the benefit of a vote. He says the companies aren't paying their fair share and you jump right up and toe the line. This is nothing more than class warfare and the further Balkanization of America and you can't see that because you are blinded by hero worship of Obama.

No Jim, you made that up. I don't think they are doing something illegal. I think what they are doing should be illegal. Do you comprehend the difference?

Good. The truth be known. Quite the catharsis, huh?

Enjoy your hidden tax hike through the higher cost of goods and services and know that you brought it on yourself.

What you don't, or maybe you do, realize is that THESE COMPANIES DON'T PAY TAXES, you do. They pass all of their costs, including taxes, through to the consumer. That would be you and everyone else on this board.

Some companies pay taxes, others use havens. Allowing that is idiotic.

All should pay their fair share. Pretty simple really.

This is nothing more than class warfare and the further Balkanization of America

Nope, you made that up and it's ridiculous Jim. You want certain companies to be able to avoid paying their taxes and it's just a silly notion.

Good. The truth be known. Quite the catharsis, huh?

Yes, the truth that you make a lot of shit up has been known for quite some time. It's hardly cathartic though.

Enjoy your hidden tax hike through the higher cost of goods and services and know that you brought it on yourself.

I will certainly enjoy companies paying a semblance of their fair taxes. Thanks Jim, I'm happy if you think I had a part bringing that on. :thumbup:

Back