Now I've got a good excuse to have a fiery temper....

tonksy said:
I used to be a redhead.
That's *cough* very ....er..... very ..... becoming .Yeah, yeah, that's it. Becoming. Very becoming.

*sputter*

*gasp*

*ROFL*PIP*LOL*

Oh Gawd it hurts

I used to have red hair too...I'll see if I can dig up a pic when I go home..actually...I know I can...I'll dig up a pic when I go home.

Leslie said:
How on earth did you get it so SHINY?
UM....I used to use this stuff prior to blow drying...it was some kind of purple spray. Made it shine nice but the next day you couldn't wash it fast enough.
Slim? I like that pic!

My hair tends toward curly and I just can't seem to find a product that'll do that. I guess it just ain't meant to be.

Here's me with redhair!

I wanna put some red in it again...but I hate the hassel of dying it...I want it to have more red naturally :mope:

Hmm, If I don't shave... I get a few red hairs on my chin... They show up pretty good in sunlight. It's strange because my hair is ALL brown everywheres else.

Mom noticed it once and laughed because she said her father had the exact same thing!

K62 said:
Hmm, If I don't shave... I get a few red hairs on my chin... They show up pretty good in sunlight. It's strange because my hair is ALL brown everywheres else.

Mom noticed it once and laughed because she said her father had the exact same thing!

I have some natural red in my hair but not enough for my liking...

Leslie said:
My hair tends toward curly and I just can't seem to find a product that'll do that. I guess it just ain't meant to be.

I can tell you all about curly products...

BoP The Hair is nice. Not everyone can pull off the Red Hair. You do it well
*takes another shirt

Back