Nudism???

IDLEchild

Anybody into it? willing to try it? feels about it? Nudity works for you? doesn't? why and why not? Been to a nudist resort? nude at home? sinful? or releasing?

I was born nude. I tend to prefer to bathe in that condition to this very day.

P.S. My avatar is not a statement, it simply appealed to my goofy nature.

I prefer clothes...Always did...Even when I was a prime specimen. Even when I had a prime specimen of a girl I liked her partially dressed better than nude.

Squiggy said:
OMG! :eek5: I'm nude in my avatar too!

i am comfortable nude. i sleep that way. but i'm not comfortable walkin down the street or pushing a shopping cart nude. i'm nude in my sig...

I'm a naturist, so nudity is no big deal to me.

Funny - in the 'nudism' context I never really notice who's naked & who isn't. But in a sexual context it's totally different.

I don't mind being nekked around people I know. But after my weight gain after the accident, I tend to like staying covered up because of my own personal lack of self confidence.

Sharky said:
I was born nude. I tend to prefer to bathe in that condition to this very day.

P.S. My avatar is not a statement, it simply appealed to my goofy nature.

Oh Sure!!!! :lol2: We know that's how you walk around all day-hehe

SHIT-being a single mom with 2 boys in the house- I'm lucky if I can even pee in private without a knock at the door- But if just me- turn on the toons and dance around the house naked if I could.... :hippy:

Mare said:
Oh Sure!!!! :lol2: We know that's how you walk around all day-hehe

Ooops - I forgot the smilie! :lloyd:

Actually, we ALL run around nekkid all day . . . under our clothes! :D

Sharky said:
Ooops - I forgot the smilie! :lloyd:

Actually, we ALL run around nekkid all day . . . under our clothes! :D

I was just kidding wit ya Sharky - but your right we do walk around naked under our clothes all day. :swing:

I've been to the nudist beach just down the road from here in the past, but I'm sensitive to the sun and even though I slapped on the sunblock I still developed a nasty itchy rash.

I'm quite large and I spent about 10 years doing life modelling for art classes as well as drawing myself, which was quite a boost for my self confidence.

I have no problem with sleeping nude and so, but i really wouldn't want to walk around town naked...
I'm from Sweden, and there seems to be a common misconception that we have a lot of nudist clubs/beaches... I have yet to see one. :eyebrow:

well I have only just got dressed and as I sleep in the nude I will leave the rest of it to your imagination

Second thoughts - perhaps not :lol2: :blush:

I'm not a nudist, but I have been known to wlk around naked

I'm rarely dressed when I'm at home

nude beaches are ok, but the sunburn....

I don't have any problem with nudity........if people wanna run around airing their bits.....go for it! :D

However, I have discovered a problem with nudism on the internet........particularly webcams.

I love meeting folks and chatting on msn but if you are gonna put the cam-link on........tell me if you are naked first!

Not saying it was a totally unpleasant experience.......just a lil' startling

I wouldn't call myself a nudist, but I definitely prefer to sleep nude (I have gotten to where I have trouble even getting to sleep if I have any clothes on). I am also notorious for walking around the house nekkid too! My neighbors either hate or love me, who knows? :nudge:

Back